[Yaffs] Release tags and branches within YAFFS CVS repository.

Michael Erickson mikee@logicpd.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:38:00 -0600

Hello all,

I was looking at the CVS repository and saw no tags or branches denoting
actual software releases. Am I missing something? I am having to make
changes to the source code and would like to always be able to get back
to my starting point. I guess I can just use today's date as a marker if
I need to. However, typically I would expect to see some sort of
branching and tagging scheme that designates release points such that
developers can checkout specific revisions of the overall source package.

Am I missing something obvious, or does the code simply have no tags
other than "HEAD" and no branches other than "MAIN?"

Thanks,
	--mikee

--
Michael Erickson