[Yaffs] yaffs kill_sb function and umount error

Brad Beveridge bbeveridge@bluewatersys.com
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:25:32 +1300

I have also made this change in my yaffs tree.  Though the reason I made
it was to support a removable nand device.  Without calling
kill_block_super, the MTD block device system wouldn't rmmod cleanly.
I posted here about the change & more details about my situation a few
weeks ago.

Brad

--
Bluewater Systems Ltd - ARM Technology Solution Centre

       Brad Beveridge                           Bluewater Systems Ltd
Phone: +64 3 3779127 (Aus +1 800 148 751)       Level 17, 119 Armagh St
Fax:   +64 3 3779135                            PO Box 13889
Email: bbeveridge@bluewatersys.com              Christchurch
Web:   http://www.bluewatersys.com              New Zealand