Autor: Bettega Stefano
Para: yaffs
Asunto: [Yaffs] yaffs1 page_status = 0
Hi,
we have a strange problem reading a file. After 8192 bytes there is a hole
of 512 bytes that reads out as 0, because the page seems to be marked as
deleted.

static int yaffs_rd_data_obj(struct yaffs_obj *in, int inode_chunk, u8 *
buffer)

returns the whole buffer filled with zeros as chunk seems not to be found
in file.

If we RAW read NAND, data is almost there, but in spare area we read page_status
= 0. It seems to be marked as "delete", but how/where yaffs decide to mark
it is as deleted?

Partition is mounted R/W but we only access it in read mode in our application.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Stefano