[Yaffs] yaffs kill_sb function and umount error

Charles Manning Charles.Manning@trimble.co.nz
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:37:26 +1300

Brad Beveridge observed and tried something similar.

I accepted the changes from Nick Bane in blind faith. I expect Nick
lifted this from somewhere else.

I'll just change as per your suggestion. If it breaks they will complain
:-).

-- Charles