[Yaffs] Re: YAFFS fs images not working the way I expect

Robert Szabo robbie@rubin.hu
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:33:19 +0200

Hi!

Also, keep in mind that NAND Flashes are not error free and that they
are at random places. Using dd (or other, OOB supported util) to preload
an image on other NAND flash than it was dumped from is risky. Image
might contain valid, live blocks where NAND has faults.

regards,
Robbie