[Yaffs] Problems when making yaffs direct

Daniel Gustafsson daniel.gustafsson@space.se
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:47:10 +0200

=20
I want to test yaffs using the direct approach. When downloading yaffs =
and
extracting the tarball I get several directorys and files(of course). =
When
reading on the yaffs homepage they explain how to make and mount yaffs.
Everything works fine when running the Makefile in the yaffs dir. If I =
want
to compile and run with "yaffs/direct" instead I assume that I should =
use
the Makefile in yaffs/direct. When doing so I get some strange errors =
that I
dont understand and see a solution to.=20

An minor example of the errors:

[gustad@tuxsrv1 work]$ make clean
rm -f dtest.o yaffscfg.o yaffsfs.o yaffs_ramdisk.o core
[gustad@tuxsrv1 work]$ make
gcc -c -Wall -DCONFIG_YAFFS_DIRECT -DCONFIG_YAFFS_SHORT_NAMES_IN_RAM -g
dtest.c -o dtest.o
In file included from yaffscfg.h:12,
                 from yaffsfs.h:10,
                 from dtest.c:9:
yaffs_guts.h:204: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
yaffs_guts.h:204: parse error before '.' token
yaffs_guts.h:205: parse error before '.' token
yaffs_guts.h:206: parse error before '.' token
yaffs_guts.h:229: parse error before '}' token
yaffs_guts.h:229: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`yaffs_ObjectHeader'
yaffs_guts.h:229: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
yaffs_guts.h:353: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
yaffs_guts.h:353: parse error before '.' token
yaffs_guts.h:354: parse error before '.' token
yaffs_guts.h:355: parse error before '.' token
yaffs_guts.h:372: parse error before '}' token

I have not modified any of the files.

What is wrong???