I: [Yaffs] I: yaffs - file system on ARM

Wookey wookey@aleph1.co.uk
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:07:21 +0100

+++ Pesce Gianfranco [04-10-05 11:40 +0200]:

It means messages which are text (like this one), not HTML.

But in fact your original message was both text and HTML, so why nick chose
to read the HTML version rather than the text I don't know :-)

HTML email is evil and should simply be turned off, particularly to aid in
avoiding phishing scams..

And I'm afraid I'mnot sure what's wrong with your YAFFS - I don't have a
working one to hand to compare with.

Wookey