Autor: The Vo
Para: yaffs
Asunto: [Yaffs] Yaffs2 device configuration
Hello!

I'm new to yaffs. Is it possible to configure muliple flash block ranges to one yaffs_Device? We have a NAND flash device with 4K blocks. Some of the blocks at various locations are reserved (e.g. 0 - 100, 1024-1124, 2048-2148). We want to creat a file system out of the remaining blocks which is not contiguous. Is it possible to combining the remaining ranges of block into one yafffs_Device? Or is there a different solution to this problem which is to create a single file system out of discontigous blocks on the same device in order to use yaffs for bad block management and wear-leveling over the multiple ranges of blocks.

Thanks,
The

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.